Did you know that since launching in June 2011 there are 500 million Google+ accounts? That is a massive amount of potential clients. Would you close the door to them? No, we don’t think you would. And that’s why we strongly recommend you understand why it’s imperative that you activate, engage and integrate Google+ with the other Google platforms.
We have found out 4 reasons for integrating G+:
- Increase in CTR by 10% when linking Google AdWords to your Google Plus page
- By optimizing your business through G+ Local will add a map to your business local increasing brand awareness
- Site indexation will improve as you share content through your G+ page
- Your G+ allows you to post YouTube videos directly from your page
All those factors will help your brand to establish itself and gain reputable authority among your competitors in your particular niche. By embracing everything Google it will also send a positive message to other Google users to connect with your brand.
To make sure you have the right presence on Google+, your page should:
- Be properly set for potential customers to find you in local searches
- If you have a physical location customers can come and visit add a map they can get directions through their GPS systems
- Add your opening hours
- Show reviews, pictures of the business, phone number, etc.
- Connect your YouTube account (reason 4)
- Be an active member of Google+ Communities
Although the set up could be time consuming, the rewards will exceed the pain.
Google+, love it or hate it but don’t dismiss it!
See full image here.